Are you buying the best cheap coffee maker deals? Nespresso single-dose espresso machines and coffee makers make high-quality coffee and espresso without waste and little clutter. There are two types of Nespresso machines and many model options for each type. We found the best Nespresso deals for both machines. This article lists the most important factors to consider when choosing the right cheap Nespresso machine just for your java Jones.
Today’s best Nespresso deals
Selecting a Nespresso machine
Whether you’re looking for the simplest, cheapest Nespresso, or you’re looking for a barista-level device because it works all at once Keurig offers Don’t cut it anymore, you have a lot of choices. The following is a list of factors and features, as well as helpful buying tips to consider when choosing a Nespresso machine for yourself or as a gift.
- Nespresso, Breville or De’Longhi: Nespresso sells coffee and espresso in the bar. Nespresso does not make coffee machines or espresso machines, but it allows other companies to use the Nespresso brand name and make machines. Breville and De’Longhi are two companies licensed to manufacture and sell Nespresso machines in the United States. Both companies sell a wide range of Nespresso machines, and it can become confusing because other than the styles, the features are often almost identical. Whether you’re buying a Breville or De’Longhi machine, they’re both a real bargain.
- Original or Vertuo: There are two types of Nespresso machines, which the company calls original and Vertuo machines. Each type works with different capsules. The original capsule machines make coffee with 19 bar pressure extraction and can produce two sizes, from 1.35 ounces to 5 ounces. There are also third-party capsule brands that work on the original machines. Nespresso Vertuo machines produce extraction and centrifugal force at speeds of up to 7,000 times per second. Vertuo capsules have barcodes that guide machines for making coffee. With Vertuo machines, you can produce five different sizes, from 1.35 ounces to 14 ounces. Nespresso creates the same flavors for every machine group.
- Brewery sizes: European-style espresso and coffee drinks range from 1.35 ounces to one shot and 5 ounces of lingo. You can also create a double image of a 2.7 ounce drink in both capsule sizes. If you prefer an American-style 8-ounce cup or a 14-ounce brew mug, choose the Vertuoline machine.
- Artificial lake: The larger the water tank of the Nespresso machine, the more cups can be made without refilling. However, larger machines take up more counter space.
- Milk frother: Some high-end original Nespresso machines have integrated milk frothers. Cheaper original Nespresso lines and all current Vertuoline machines need external frothers. Breville and De’Longhi both sell Nespresso machines with separate Aeroccino milk frothers.
- Status: Original Nespresso machines with integrated frothers and both machines with a large water tank take up a lot of counter space. Most machines have a water tank at the back, which reduces the width, but some have the tank on the side. Smaller original machines like the Pixie and Essenza Mini take up the least space.
- Budget: List prices for Nespresso original liners range from $ 150 to $ 600. Vertuo line prices start at $ 160 and go up to $ 300. Offers are common to both lines, and you can often find everything except the most expensive models for under $ 200.
Digital Trends can earn rewards for products purchased through links, which supports the work of our readers.