Meesho India’s Number 1 Reselling Platform. Here you can make money sharing products on social media. Your account will be credited with the wholesale price margin if a customer purchases your shared product. There are two ways to make money with Meesho: either as a supplier or a seller.
You can’t become a Meesho Reseller, but you would like to be a Meesho supplier. To do this, you will need to create an account and list your products on Meesho. Meesho will send the product to potential customers if any reseller shares your product. The reseller will receive a percentage of the product, while you will get the product. The more your product is, the higher the order.
You can also sell the product as a Supplier on Amazon or Flipkart. You must create an account to access the Meesho Supplier Panel. Only then can you login to the Meesho Supplier Panel.
How do you become a Meesho Supplier Panel?
These are the three essential ingredients to be a Meesho supplier.
- GST Identification Number (GSTIN).
- PAN Card
- Bank Account
Register for the Meesho Supplier Panel
Also Read : Sbxhrl – How to Get the Most Out of Sbxhrl
- Firstly, you have to go to the official website of Meesho Supplier ( https://supplier.meesho.com/ )
- Scroll down and click on Become Meesho Supplier.
- You will need to enter your Email and Phone Number in order to register as a Meesho Supplier. Next, choose the Main Product Category and tick the GST Identification Number yes or no. You cannot become a Meesho supplier without a GST Identification Number.
- Click the Register button
- After you register, the Meesho team will contact you by phone or email. You must also submit the three important documents listed above
- Meesho will verify your document and form
- If all is well, the Meesho team will email you a username/password of the Meesho supplier panel
- You can change your password to protect your account from unauthorized access.
- You are now successfully registered on the Meesho Supplier Panel New Account.
Login to Meesho Supplier
When you have registered, you can go to the Meesho Supplier Login Page ( https://supplier.meeshosupply.com/ ). Login is required to access the Meesho Supplier Panel. You can then use the various functions listed below.
- Return/RTO Orders
- Upload Catalogs
- Notice Board
- Quality Dashboard
- Image Bulk Order
- Price Recommendation
Read more: Cancel Order in Meesho Before and After Shipping
What is the number for the Meesho Supplier Panel HelpLine?
Do I have the right to sell my products on Meesho
You can sell your products on Meesho if you become a Meesho supplier.
Is Meesho a Chinese app?
No, Meesho India’s No.1 Reseller Platform was founded by Vidit Aatrey & Sanjeev Barwal.
Sharing is caring