Changing your email password before it is too late is preferable than lamenting a spilled milk. Additionally, it aids in the retention of simple passwords for an extended period of time, avoiding log-in issues.
Why is it necessary to change passwords frequently?
It is important to change Hotmail password on a regular basis to protect it from cyber assaults and prying eyes in areas where there is a danger of information being exposed. Although Hotmail is no longer available, it has not lost all importance, since old Hotmail accounts may still be accessed using outlook.
A BROWSER SETTINGS CHANGE PASSWORD FOR HOTMAIL
- The web page from which you access your email. If you’ve forgotten your password, you may retrieve it here.
- On the account security page, enter your email address and password to access your Hotmail account.
It’s as simple as clicking the “change password” option in your profile.
Related Hotmail Posts you Should check:
- HOW TO ADD HOTMAIL TO IPHONE?
- How Can You Recover A Hotmail Account?
- HOW CAN I FIX HOTMAIL NOT WORKING?
- Why is Hotmail Not Working?
- HOW CAN I CHANGE HOTMAIL PASSWORD?
HOW TO CHANGE YOUR HOTMAIL PASSWORD IN ANDROID
When it comes to mobile phones, many factors must be considered. Reclaim access to your Hotmail account by doing the following steps:
- To access available options, utilise your Smartphone’s menu button.
- Using the Accounts > Manage Accounts menu item on your mobile device, you may manage your Hotmail accounts through the Hotmail Mail mobile app.
- From the drop-down option, choose Account information.
- From the drop-down menu, choose a security level.
- After entering the four-digit security code, click Continue.
- You may modify your computer’s or electronic device’s password by choosing it from the drop-down menu.
- Click the “Change Hotmail Password” button to get to the “Change Hotmail Password” area.
HOW TO CHANGE OR RESET THE EMAIL PASSWORD ON AN IPHONE
To re-establish access to your iPhone’s hotmail account.
- Select a menu item from the drop-down options. The side menu symbol is seen here.
- Select Accounts > Manage Accounts from the Outlook Mail app.
- From the drop-down option, choose Account details.
- Drop-down menus for security options
- In the relevant field, enter the four-digit code.
- Select a new password from the drop-down menu.
- Once your new password has been verified, click Continue.
Spam is a natural byproduct of every mail service provider under the sun. To deal with spam, the final step is to block email in Hotmail. However, did you realize that mail has also become a breeding ground for harmful programs that allow hackers’ prying eyes to get access to the messages? Thus, it is prudent to update & change your Hotmail password to a more secure one in order to prevent these hackers from gaining simple access to your email.