Facebook is surely a popular and amazing social media platform that has outstanding features and amazing updates. But to be honest, even the users of Facebook do witness a lot of technical snags, and so they put up questions like why am I unable to schedule a post on my Facebook page or why is my Facebook not working or loading? One can simply read this blog if you are stuck or might be witnessing any sort of problems associated with the Facebook newsfeed. Check out to know more.
SIMPLE AND EASY METHODS TO FIX FACEBOOK NEWSFEED PROBLEMS INSTANTLY
To fix Facebook newsfeed problems, you are expected to apply a few important instructions that are given below. One can easily check out the steps to find out the ways to troubleshoot the error entirely. Have a look!
First of all, you must check the News Feed Preferences
- Firstly, you must go to the main page of Facebook
- Now, you are required to move to the left of the screen
- And then, you should locate the Newsfeed Title
- After that, you are required to click on three dots
- Next, from the drop-down list, you must choose which type of Newsfeed you want
- And then, you are required to click on Top stories or most recent
Next, you must restart the application.
Restarting is one of the easiest and simplest ways to fix newsfeed errors is to restart the application. Try to close the app and then again restart it, probably it will resolve your issues instantly.
Most Common Facebook Error: Facebook Notifications not working 2022
- Firstly, you must open Google Chrome
- Now, you should go to the settings
- And then, under privacy and security, you must place a checkmark on Infront of the cookies and other website data
- Then, you can simply choose the time range that you want the data must be deleted
- And now, you are required to click on clear data
- You must open Google Chrome, then go to the three-point menu
- Now, you must select settings that are under privacy and security
- Then, you must click on delete browser data
- Now, you can simply choose the time range you want the data must be deleted
- Now, you must confirm on clear data
- First of all, you are supposed to open Google Chrome
- Then, go to the three-point menu
- Now, you must select settings
- And then, under privacy and security, you must choose site settings
- You must activate the slider so that ‘allowed’ appears
By applying the above-stated steps, you can simply find out the ways to fix Newsfeed not loading or working error. However, the users might witness a lot of technical issues, and so they put up questions like how can I recover my hacked Facebook account, then the answer is all you need to do is to manually implement a few important steps, and you are done.
Related Post you should read: HOW TO BLOCK A PROFILE AND FACEBOOK PAGE EASILY?