Outlook can be your best mailing friend. It is an email service provider that comes with robust features that can make your mailing experience worth every penny. However, it is the tip of the iceberg. Outlook too succumbs to malfunctions.
What if you are stuck with Outlook that is not opening? You are sure to feel frustrated.
However, there are workarounds to fix Outlook not opening. Despite these commonplace problems outlook search bar missing can be a major issue in Outlook.
Related Outlook Posts You Should check:
- HOW CAN I FIX OUTLOOK SYNC NOT WORKING?
- HOW CAN I INSTANTLY CREATE A NEW OUTLOOK ACCOUNT?
- WHY IS MY OUTLOOK NOT OPENING?
- How can I Fix Outlook not syncing emails?
- HOW CAN I FIND THE MISSING SEARCH BAR IN OUTLOOK
Why is Outlook not opening?
The most common reason for Outlook not opening can be:-
- Wrong log-in credentials.
- The outdated browser in which Outlook has been accessed.
- Outdated version of outlook application
- Any malicious program has made its way to the system from which Outlook is accessed.
- Add-ins in Outlook start to malfunction.
- Poor internet connectivity.
- A corrupted outlook PST.file
How to fix Outlook not opening?
These fixes can help Outlook to respond to the user’s command.
- Clear the device’s browser’s cookies and cache. Often the memory gets cluttered up with caches and cookies that can retard thru normal functioning of the mail.
- Disable Chrome’s add-on. Disabling or deleting the plug-in may improve the Outlook functionality in the Chrome browser.
- To remove an extension, go to Chrome > More Tools and choose Uninstall.
- To remove an extension permanently chooses Extensions from the drop-down menu and then click the Remove option.
- To deactivate an extension that cannot be disabled just toggle the toggle button to the off position.
- Restore the system to its factory settings.
- Update the browser, or the browser’s settings consider the “Advanced Tools” menu option.
- To establish it as the default, go to the Reset menu and choose the Restore settings option.
- To reset Chrome’s settings just clicks the Reset button.
- Verify that the issue is not related to your internet connection. A slow or unreliable internet connection may potentially prevent Outlook from loading in the browser.
- Your PC has been updated to contain all critical security patches. Ascertain that the browser, email, and other software are all updated to their most current versions.
- Inspect your gadget to see whether it is protected by antivirus software. If necessary, go to another browser. Run an antivirus check to see if it is any malicious program or virus that is causing the trouble
Follow the accompanying steps if Outlook is disconnected or Outlook search bar missing, if you are unable to send or receive emails using the desired browser. There is no cause to be alarmed as long as the issue persists.