iOS 14 comes with lot of new features. One of the such feature is back tap. The double tap or triple tap can be customised to do many tasks. If you are not comfortable in taking screenshot on iPhone 11 using the hardware keys, you can take advantage of it. So let us explore how to take screenshot on iPhone 11 without using hardware keys.
How to take screenshot on iPhone 11 without using the hardware keys-iOS14
This method will work on all the devices running on iOS 14. So here are steps to take screenshot using double tap or triple tap.
- Go to Settings>>Accessibility >>Touch.
- Select Back tap.
- Select Double tap or Triple Tap based on which one you want to assign for screenshot.
- From the list select screenshot.
- Now double or triple back tap on your iPhone 11 to take screenshot.
- You will get the editing options as usual.
- If you are in safari browser, you will get the full screenshot option as well.
This is the quick post on how to take screenshot on iPhone 11 without using the hardware keys on iOS 14.