Salesforce is the world’s leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform. In addition, it is one of the most used software technologies at current and it comes with several fantastic career opportunities. Professionals in it are highly demanded and this technology offers one of the highest salaries in the market. Various sectors like Financial Services, Manufacturing, Higher Education, Retail, Consumer Goods, Media, and many more use it for managing operations. In this post, we are discussing about Salesforce online training course features and uses.
Features Of Salesforce | Salesforce Online Training
Salesforce enhances the company’s selling power by sharing the marketing content with sales. In addition, it provides real-time sales alerts and allows the sales team to collaborate with powerful social tools. Moreover, it also supports lead management and provides the drag-drop option for automating business processes. Salesforce allows a user to easily share files, collaborate with them, publish and track them in real-time. Moreover, it facilitates real-time observations of the entire team’s forecast and provides a complete view of the business. To further know about it, one can visit the best Salesforce Online Training. Apart from these, given below are some of the features of Salesforce.
- AppExchange – AppExchange consists of various applications that provide extra features to your team. However, some of them are premium apps and you can’t use them for free.
- Customer Cloud – It creates a next-level buying experience for your customer and helps them seamlessly place an order. In addition, it facilitates purchase with the one-touch payment.
- Marketing Cloud – It provides an automated e-mail marketing solution and uses AI to identify new market and customer segments. Moreover, it comes with various prebuilt connectors that reduce efforts and costs on marketing.
- Collaborative Forecasts – With the use of Salesforce, a company can predict its future sales performance and plan its activities on its basis. Moreover, it provides a “forecast hierarchy” that allows forecast managers to adjust their subordinates’ forecasts.
- Workflows – This software tool also allows users to automate procedures and processes by using Salesforce workflow.
Uses Of Salesforce
Salesforce is capable of integrating with different Services for organizational needs. In addition, it allows a user to integrate with data from different social networking sites and generate reports for identifying customer insights. It further helps in regaining inactive or old customers and increases sales by tracking customer integration. Salesforce supports flexible data reporting and analysis and helps in improving the customer base. Many institutions provide Salesforce Training in Gurgaon and one can enroll in them to start a career in it. Apart from these, given below are some of the uses of Salesforce.
- Contract Management – This software tool provides a complete customer picture including insights. Moreover, you can easily access this data from your phone as it is based on the cloud.
- Opportunities Management – It is capable of creating a holistic picture of all the deals your team is pursuing. This helps in identifying any upcoming opportunities and upcoming actions that need to be taken.
- Marketing Automation – This tool has significant use in marketing as it can automatically identify new customer segments. Thus, increasing your efficiency by allowing you to target the right customers at the right time.
- Customer Service – Salesforce aims to improve customer relationships by allowing you to connect with customers easily. After that, it provides service insights that improve the service and performance of the sales and marketing team.
- App Building – There are times when your organization faces unique problems and Salesforce allows you to create your apps to solve those problems. Moreover, it comes with AppExchange which consists of hundreds of apps.
- E-Commerce – It is beneficial for both business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) sales. This is because it provides a mobile-friendly design and facilitates one-touch payments along with improving customer conversations.
There is no doubt that Salesforce has a vibrant scope ahead. So, if you want to enhance your skills, and broaden your knowledge then opting Salesforce Online Training course will be a good option.