Our client, a Start-up Database Management Company based in Manhattan, is looking for a junior-level Accountant to join their team! The ideal candidate is a savvy and detail-oriented professional who is eager to work hard and develop their accounting skills in a fast-paced, highly team-oriented environment.
6 month temp assignment starting ASAP with potential to covert to perm for the right fit. 40 hour work week.
This position will be remote to start.
- Owning accounts payable operations
- Daily reconciliation of cash receipts and bank accounts
- Addressing compliance-related documentation such as tax returns
- Working with larger accounting team on quarterly and annual projects such as ledger closing, reporting, and statement preparation
- Acting as main liaison between the accounting department and other teams such as warehouse and management
- Assisting with larger accounting functions as directed
- At least 1 year of experience in accounting
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or similar
- Proficient in Excel
- Organized, efficient, and accurate
- An ambitious, go-getter mentality and
- Eager to grow and learn in this dynamic environmentPlease submit your resume for consideration!
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers