Metro Exodus gets the next generation update today, allowing Xbox Series X / S and Playstation 5 gamers to enjoy dramatically shorter download times, 4K texture packs, driver delay enhancements on the Xbox, and more. The new trailer below gives a glimpse into the beauty of this awful post-apocalyptic world.
The features of this update for eighth generation lucky owners include:
- Enhanced to the latest consoles with 60 FPS, up to 4K resolution, Ray Traced lighting and, for the first time in a row, a Field Of View slider.
- Xbox Series X / S-specific enhancements include spatial sound and Smart Delivery support, full Ray Traged lighting, 4K 60FPS, and the Xbox Series S offer full Ray Traged lighting, 60 FPS, and 1080p resolution.
- Reduced download times for SSD storage.
- PlayStation 5 enhancements include – DualSense Haptic Feedback support and 3D sound, full Ray Traged lighting and a 60FPS 4K display.
- Escape the broken ruins of the dead Moscow and follow a catchy story on huge, non-linear levels.
- Take part in a deadly battle – Customize your arsenal with incendiary and handmade weapons and engage human and mutant enemies in a tactical battle.
- Embark on a journey that lasts all year. Explore the Russian wilderness, which has been revived thanks to day / night cycles and dynamic weather.
This update is free for all Xbox Series X / S and PS5 owners.