Google is a top rated company trusted by people all across the globe. It offers different internet related services and manufactures products of their own. One of the most prominent feature or service that Google provides is their mailing service. Gmail is something almost every organization and individual uses. It has great organizational features and keep your emails synchronized and sorted. Although users do face issue from time to time, one of the common issue that users tend to face is being locked out of their account due to which you will be unable to access your account and emails. You are left to wonder, how can I recover my Gmail account if I can’t verify my Google account. The issue can be very frustrating since Google verification is necessary to login to your account. If Google is not able to verify your identity, you will not be able to login and recover your account. This usually happens when you do not remember the login credentials if your account or you are trying to login through an unknown device. The issue can also arise if you are at a different location.
This can be problematic for obvious causes but at the least you can be sure that your emails are secure meantime. This issue can arise if you see that you are not being asked the same security question which you answered at the time of registering. You may not be receiving code verification link through text message. In order to resolve the error you need to send the request to restore your Google account.
You can visit the Google help page and submit the request. Thereafter, you have to wait for Google response through an email which will contain instructions to the next step of recovering your account. Let’s have a look at the steps to recover your Google account.
Steps to recover Google account:
- The first step is to visit the Google help page or g.co/verifyaccount.
- Then, navigate to “your account is disabled “ on the same page and click on the same.
- Then click on, fill out this form link.
- Complete the form and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Then click on submit the form and wait for Google response.
You will have to wait for 2 business days for Google response. Check your email on regular basis and the email from Google will contain the instructions to next step. If you do not receive the response, make sure you check your spam folder as well.
Follow the steps mentioned above and you will successfully be able to recover your account. If you still face any error regarding Google can’t verify my account. There are some troubleshooting steps you can follow to recover your account. In order to fix that Google is not verifying your account, you need to verify the account owner. You can verify it through your phone number, password or email address. You can then easily login to your account. This will also verify that the you are the action user and not a hacker. Let’s have a look at the steps for verification.
Steps to Verify Google account:
- Reset the password of your Google account.
- Activate the two steps verification.
- Select to receive the code on your phone number.
- There are different ways to receive a code if you fail to receive the code on your phone.
- Another way of verifying is through the email address.
- You can also submit an account recovery form.
- Navigate to the support section of the Google web browser and submit the account recovery form.
- You can also contact customer care through call or chat for inquiries.
In order to fix the error or avoid the issue altogether, use a familiar device if possible. Write wrote another topic which is Methods Of Resolving SMTP Not Working And Not Receiving Emails On Gmail, You can check and resolve your problem by reading.
Read more: HOW TO FIX GMAIL TEMPORARY ERROR CODES?