RFP Specialist – Contract New York, NY $55-$60 per hour
RFP Specialist – long term contract opportunity
Due to heavy growth and expansion this Investment Management leader seeks an exceptional individual to join their Institutional Marketing team. In this fast paced long term contract opportunity, you will be responsible for managing the RFP / RFI draft/review process from kickoff to completion, taking full ownership of the document from start to finish.
To be successful in this role, strong time management and project management skills are critical!
- -Respond to and complete RFPs, RFIs and due diligence questionnaires that support new business activity for prospects and consultants
- -Provide support to current institutional and sub-advisory clients, including operational and compliance questionnaires.
- -Liaise with Distribution, Client Service, Portfolio Specialists, Legal, Compliance, Operations to prepare and review responses for accuracy.
- -Provide support to RFP team during quarter-end periods.
- -BA / BS degree
- -5+ years RFP related experience in the investment management industry
- -Strong time management and project management skills
- -Must have ability to work under time pressure and manage competing priorities
- -Strong understanding of the investment management business including basic product categories and distribution channels
- -Must have strong writing, communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- -Ability to develop effective internal/external working relationships
- -Team player with ability to work independently
- -Knowledge of FactSet is a plus
Immediate Interviews so send your resume today!
*AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER*
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers