Mobile game developer Raindead has announced the release Knights of San Francisco On Android and iOS. Knights of San Francisco is a text – based RPG set in the remains of the ancient city of San Francisco and is available for only $ 2.99. The trailer below shows more of the game and some of the situations players face.
As mentioned above, Knights of San Francisco takes place in the remnants of the city of San Francisco, an ancient city that is ruined by worn eons. In the role of the young necromancer, players explore these remains, awaken the dead, and experience a dynamic battle.
Knights of San Francisco Featuring a minimalist black and white art style and a story that makes older players beautifully remember the adventures of the old ones despite being much closer to traditional Table Tops.
- A dynamic battle that allows players to detach individual body parts.
- Every action has consequences, and one mistake can cost a party ally…. or worse.
- Lots of text that is created automatically. The game world continues without a player.
- Automatic recording and no download screens allow players to jump straight in.
- Natural Language Generation (NLG) tells you what happens every step of the way.
“In Knights of San FranciscoI follow what I call social change through escapism. I see two types of games. One type is fun (e.g. Doom). The second focuses on highlighting important topics (e.g., depression tasks). It’s rare to see entertainment that gives the audience a fun escapist and at the same time aware of a deeper message. It’s okay if this post only reaches about one percent of the audience; The important thing is that the message is there – and that it can be decrypted if so selected. The whole game is a modern version of a medieval vanita, except that it is wrapped in a fantasy novel. “said Filip Hráček, founder of Raindead.
Knights of San Francisco is available on Google Play and the App Store for $ 2.99 and does not include ads or in-app purchases.