At the recent Warhammer Skulls Showcase, it was announced that the developers of the excellent Guns, Gore & Cannol, Rogueside, will bring Warhammer 40,000 from the universe to computers and consoles Warhammer 40,000: Shoot, blood and teefit. The game is a 2D run and weapon platformer that sees fight-loving orcs doing what they love most. The new notification trailer is shown below …
In Warhammer 40,000: Shootat, Blood & Teef, players take on the role of an orc warrior seeking to save their hair time (orcs are naturally hairless creatures and use hairsprays like toupees) from the city of Luteus Prime Foundation. In this uninterrupted and action-based platform game, do what the orcs do best, and destroy enemy troops, destroy bosses, and collect all the ‘teefin’ (currencies for the Orcs) to upgrade their equipment. Good luck, your skills on the battlefield can inspire other orcs to join you in WAAAGH!
- Enjoy a deliciously absurd story where players shoot and collide through Astra Militarum, Genestealer Cult, Space Marines and other orcs!
- Play as one of several categories, each with its own toolkit and style of play.
- Choose from a huge number of weapons divided into several categories from Rocks Launchas to Boomsticks. In fact, for Ork, dhaka can never be enough!
- Feel the power of WAAAGH and keep blowing up enemies to free all hatred and get unlimited ammo for a moment.
- Online and local forms of cooperation, so up to 4 players can blow them together.
- Those who want to prove they are Warboss can fight it with others in Versus Multiplayer Mode.
Warhammer 40,000: Shoot, blood and teefit will launch on PCs and consoles in 2022. See more future news.