Z-Software, the developer of the Autobahn Police Simulator series, has announced its release Dustwind – last resort Xbox One, Xbox Series X / S, Playstation 4 and Playstation 5 this summer. The console notification trailer is shown below.
As in every post-apocalyptic world, civilization, as we know it, is over. The remnants and ruins of better times are inhabited by evil, revenge, selfish, and downright evil, and it always ends in a struggle for survival. In Dustwind – last resort players take on an unnamed heroine who is the victim of some of these people, and it is time for her to take revenge on those who have robbed her memory.
Players lead the heroine through an emotional adventure consisting of 16 missions, each of which allows players to collect weapons and develop a character. In order for players to progress in missions, they need to make quick tactical decisions. It’s vital to be a stealer, but when action is needed, make sure you aim for body parts.
- Use tactical thinking and little reflexes to lead the hero into battle. Trick and border your enemies before you start killing.
- Use creeps, aim at your body, use a variety of weapons and ammunition, drive a vehicle, place towers and barricades, use the environment to your advantage.
- Clusterfun: Kill the enemy with a toilet piston that fires a combination spring directly on his face … They deserved a piston in the face!
- A single player campaign with an emotional game.
- The story includes 16 tasks with a playing time of about 10 hours.
- Skirmish: A large selection of exciting game modes await.
Dustwind – last resort will arrive on consoles later this year.