Social media platforms are a blessing that allows you to stay connected with your family, friends, and loved ones even in this hectic day-to-day life. Still, like everything else, social media platforms have their advantages and disadvantages. Its drawbacks. On the list of various social networking sites, Facebook is now number one. It would help if you had a large friends list on Facebook, but sometimes you want to limit some of your posts, pictures, or thoughts to your close friends and keep the Facebook Messenger grey checkmark on.
For one thing, it’s embarrassing to discover that someone has gained administrator access to your Facebook corporate page, but it may also hurt your business. Changing your Facebook password just takes a few seconds, so do it if you believe someone has entered your computer, or at least once every few months. Change your Facebook password if you detect any spyware or viruses on your computer. Remind anybody with administrative access to your company page to keep their passwords safe. Read to find out how to change password on Facebook?
How to change your Facebook password on a web browser?
- Go to https://www.facebook.com and click on the downward-facing arrow in the upper right.
- To access your account settings, look for the “Settings” option at the bottom of the menu and click it.
- Go to the “Login” area and click edit next to the “Change password” option. Using a longer, more complicated password can help protect your account.
- Once you’ve confirmed your existing password, pick a new one and enter it again to confirm.
- To be sure you’ve entered the correct password, click save. It’s as easy as that!
Related Post you should Read: How do I ban or block someone from my Facebook Page?
How to update your Facebook password on a mobile device?
When you first launch the Facebook app, look for the three horizontal lines in the lower right-hand corner of your screen, and then you must click on them to bring up a menu of navigation choices.
- Scroll down to the “Settings & Privacy” area, click, and then click “Settings” again.
- When you go to the “Security and login” screen, choose the “Security and login” option under “Security” to see your login settings.
- Now, soon you will be prompted to change your password under “Login.”
- Enter your existing password and your new password twice on the password change page, then click “Save Changes” to save your settings. Your Facebook password has been updated. Once again, a more difficult-to-guess password will help keep your information safe.
How to turn on two-factor authentication?
Notably, if you’re not confident in the security of a basic password to secure your Facebook account, you may use two-factor authentication.
You’ll have to input a unique code sent to your confirmed phone number every time you want to log in to Facebook instead of just typing your password.
Related Facebook Error: How to unlock Facebook account
This may be enabled under the “Two-factor authentication” part of the same “Security and login” menu item as previously mentioned (which comes just under Facebook’s two-factor authentication is only activated if your active login has expired or if you are logging in from a different device. If you’ve already logged in to the site using the app or your computer, you won’t have to input a code. The section where you change your password).
Read this blog if you want to find out how to change Password on Facebook. Go through the steps that are given above, as you would be able to find the answer to the significant questions like, can you update your Facebook password or you can contact a Facebook live agent to get instant help.