VLG publisher and publisher Imaginarylab has announced today The curse of Willy Morgan and Bone Town With Nintendo Switch. This contemporary 90s classic side-scrolling adventure takes players on a journey through a beautifully drawn 3D world that can be enjoyed in the comfort of their own home or on the road. The new launch trailer can be viewed below.
Inspired by classic games like Tentacle Day and The secret of Monkey Island, The curse of Willy Morgan and Bone Town is a point-and-click scrolling adventure suitable for all ages.
It’s been 10 years since Willy’s father, the famous archaeologist Henry Morgan, disappeared under mysterious circumstances, but after receiving a secret message, Willy heads for Bone Town, a small place full of pirates and obscure characters. Players follow young Willy as he collects clues and solves puzzles to solve the mystery of his father’s disappearance.
- Non-linear gameplay that allows players to explore without restrictions.
- Collect items and solve stimulating puzzles.
- Unique graphic style and stunning world.
- Full HD quality – Cinema scenes and over 50 places to see.
- The world of pirates with a modern touch – Mix a little pirates and computers.
- 15 NPCs interact. The story goes through several hours of interactive dialogues full of irony and Easter eggs.
- Original soundtrack.
The curse of Willy Morgan and Bone Town is now available for the Nintendo Switch through the Nintendo eShop.