As per W3Techs 2022, WordPress is used by 43.2% of all websites on the internet. One of the main reasons WordPress is popular is its useful plugins and easy to manage. This is why most e-commerce store owners prefer WordPress over any other platforms.
WordPress plugins help build online presence and e-commerce websites easily.
In this article, we will mention and discuss 11 most useful plugins to increase the conversion and usefulness of your e-commerce website.
Best WordPress PlugIns for E-commerce Websites:
- WooCommerce: 44,14,537 live websites are currently using WooCommerce and this tells the popularity of WooCommerce. WooCommerce is a customizable, open-source eCommerce platform built on WordPress. It provides features like payments, shipping options, customized designs. And with all the features, this plugin is absolutely free. With its mobile application, anyone can manage the website product upload from anywhere.
The biggest drawback of WooCommerce is its scalability. As your store gets larger, you’ll need to move to a managed hosting provider to scale your WooCommerce store.
Otherwise, this is one of the best free plugins on the market and the easiest way to start your online store.
- Optinmosnter: Optinmonster is among the most popular plugins to get more subscribers and increase conversions. It’s customized pop-up forms and email campaigns lets you design any type of interactive pop-ups in just a few minutes.
OptinMonster is created for both mobile and desktop devices for each type of audience along with the speed and performance maintenance, so your e-commerce store doesn’t load slow.
This allows you to create 100% customizable conversion campaigns based on specific products in your eCommerce store, what items your customer has in their cart, what your customers’ cart total is, and much more.
That makes this the perfect eCommerce plugin for small businesses and larger companies alike.
- All in One SEO: There is no reason to have a website if it does not rank and drive you traffic and conversion. All In One SEO helps you make your web pages SEO friendly for search engines to get your website ranked on top of the search results. This plugin saves a lot of time and gets your website visibility.
1. On-page SEO
2. Title Optimization
3. Social Media Integration
4. Technical SEO
7. Schema Markup
- Schema Pro: Schema is the data that allow search engines to read and understand your website. This is also the information that search engines use to match your site to people’s search queries. Schema pro is a paid WordPress plugin that offers product schema for your e-commerce website that helps the website rank better.
- WP Simple Pay: WP Simple Pay allows e-commerce stores to take single and recurring payment without the help of any developer’s help. It is easy to set up and comes with different payment options like Credit Cards, Google Pay, Apple Pay, ACH debit pay and many more. One can take single payments, installments, donations and can also offer discounts.
- Seed Prod: Don’t worry about beautiful landing pages and the coding. Seed prod helps you build beautiful landing pages with different themes without a single coding. With its no-code Theme Builder, you can create Headers, Footers, Pages, Posts, Archives, Sidebars, and WooCommerce pages.
- Sendinblue: One of the most popular email marketing tools, sendinblue not only lets you create email campaigns but you can also create SMS campaigns. With their CRM (Customer Relationship Management) your team can work together. With its capabilities to get integrated with WordPress, we can also track the conversions.
- TrustPulse: Social proof is what makes people make decisions and trust pulse helps increase it. It is a plugin that shows your visitors the recent time activities like subscribe or sales on your websites while he is visiting your website. This tells visitors that your website is trustworthy.
A. Purchase Notification
B. Analytics Notification
C. Action Message
D. Popular Visitor Activity
E. Conversion Notification
F. Easy Customization
- PushEngage: Push notifications are going to be the new normal in the world of cookieless marketing and web 3.0. With push notifications, we can directly reach out to the customers on their mobile devices, desktops, browsers, tabs. These are the notifications they receive on their devices. For example zomato, Ola sends these notifications directly on our phone. We can also set calls to action, and send posts notifications.
- Cart Recovery for WordPress: With this plugin we can track the details from abandoned carts like the user’s email and name as soon as they enter at checkout. It’s easy to use and gives the cart recovery. We also see the stats in WordPress. This plugin works with woocommerce, WPecommerce, Easy digital downloads.
- WPForms: With easy drag and drop features now anyone can create the perfect form on WordPress as per their needs. WPForms is one of the best form, creating plugins. It’s also a survey tool
A. Without coding create a form with drag and drop method in a few minutes
B. Easy to customize
C. Pre-built template
D. Responsive and mobile friendly
E.Create subscription forms and can connect with email marketing tools
- Wholesale Suit: There is no way to include wholesale pricing in the same product listing if you run your store with WooCommerce. You’d have to duplicate your product pages and set up separate prices. Visitors may have a perplexing and disappointing shopping experience as a result of this.
However, with Wholesale Suite, you can easily add wholesale pricing to your product pages for bulk buyers while keeping regular prices visible for retail customers.
Plugins are made to make your life easier and plugins mentioned here give the exponential boost to your e-commerce stores.
So, let’s start working with these WordPress plugins for your next e-commerce store.